RH Store Security
In designing the security procedures for Winston Hills Mall, it has been the objective to provide a safe and secure environment for your staff and your customers. Winston Hills Mall has installed security cameras with a 24-hour monitoring system. The centre is locked and alarmed after hours. In addition to this, Security Guards patrol the centre during trading hours and the security number is monitored 24/7.
Retailers should provide Winston Hills Mall Centre Management with the name, titles and telephone numbers of staff who can be contacted in an emergency. This information is totally confidential.
Winston Hills Mall Centre Management do not hold keys to individual retail premises, and the locks are not incorporated into the Winston Hills Mall master key system.
To guard against unforeseen circumstances such as illness, please ensure that more than one of your staff members has shop keys so that store trading may commence each morning.
Closing your Store
When closing your premises, staff should:
· Ensure that any potential fire risk is eliminated.
· Water taps are turned off; ensure the sink is clear and that the plug is not blocking the drain.
· Attend to cash security/night safe requirements.
· Turn off unnecessary appliances, lights, etc.
· Activate any alarm/monitoring systems.
· Secure any rear doors.
· Securely lock your shopfront door(s).
· Ensure that bulkhead signage lighting is left on.
A checklist, including any items particular to your operation, should be placed in a clearly visible location for staff. This will remind staff to follow the closing routine.
Should one of your staff members (who is an authorised key holder) leave your employ please ensure that they return all keys to your store and that you advise Centre Management accordingly.